Google Search



Having trouble finding your way?

You can find a sortable list of all our
gameplay video series here:
Video Series Direcotry

And a sortable list of all our recipes here:
Recipe Directory

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I know, post in the recipes section are actually more urgent but...

I have been playing around with windows movie maker a little bit more. As a result I present you with videos in HD from now on. Also I managed to ad a logo to my videos, thus I have no more concern to offer the vids for downloading, because from now on, wherever you see them, you will find the url to this blog :D
The next recipe is already in production. Only thing left to do is editing the movie and put it on YouTube. I promise you won't have to wait for too long. I'll take care of the open tasks as soon as possible.

Till then...
Have a nice time and thanks for reading.


Share on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment