Google Search



Having trouble finding your way?

You can find a sortable list of all our
gameplay video series here:
Video Series Direcotry

And a sortable list of all our recipes here:
Recipe Directory

Saturday, August 6, 2011

So much to learn...

Just looked more closely into Movie Maker 2.1... This program, as simple as it might seam, is more sophisticated than I thought. Doing cool stuff might not be as easy as in Adobe Premiere or the other expensive pro tools. But still, if you get the right plugins or know how to write them yourself you can do from blue screen captions to probably most other things the big programs can do. Still there are several things I miss compared to Premiere. Or maybe I haven't found out how to do them, yet?

Anyways... I'm quite busy with the basic production stuff, at the moment. Hope this won't take to long, as I have a few recipes ready to go into production :D


Share on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment